2004-12-16 - 1103307119
You know what? I'm starting to get excited about Christmas.
1. I was supposed to go olive oil tasting today at noon, which would have been really fun, but I decided not to and instead I ran into the bookstore and found a book for Kevin and a book for my nephew and a book Maddy needed for school and a totally gorgeous book about horses for Maddy. So that was good.
2. It's Thursday, which means there is only one more day of school, THANK GOD! And Nora and her friend E are meeting with their old spanish teacher today and I'm glad that's working out. So that's good.
3. I read this. (You have to scroll down to Dec. 16.) Yeah! Yeah!
4. There are only 7 things left on my list, and one of them is pencils. So that's good.
5. I talked to my brother on the phone, and he doesn't want to go to a certain terrible thing either, and he has to go, but I don't -- so I'm not. (See # 3). So there!
design by simplify.