2005-01-18 - 12:31 p.m.
- In my head: If I weren't (wasn't? -- don't know) shy, by they might be giants. Because
- Nora and I went skiing on Sunday. We drove up to D8nner Ski Ranch, and then back down the same day. We listened to it on her i-p8d -- each with one earphone.
- Skiing was fun, but it was otherwise sort of a dismal weekend, and I'm not sure why. Hmmm. Reminds me of certain februaries of my past.
- Letter from my old high school friend Martha, who's been a banker in London for many years, but has now quit to take a year off, planning to start training to teach high school history next year.
- Thoughts of mortality and growth and change and new careers.
- Hmmmm. What might I like to do?
- Very grey and wintry outside. And cold.
- Up late with Nora last night finishing a project. Bed very warm, but not enough time in it.
- That's it.