2005-07-22 - 10:33 a.m.
- An old friend from college has been here for the last couple weeks and we went out to dinner with him. It was quite fun. We all agreed that our children will never get into college at all.
- I bought tickets to go home to MA. Probably not for enough time -- I'm torn between wanting N. to finish Spanish and wanting to have a long vacation.
- N. and I frantically cleaned the house for guy listed above. We actually did a pretty good job! N. is actually a decent vacuumer, and M. is good at dishes. Huh!
- I have a few new skirts. This is good.
- N.'s friend E. is back from London and New York. This is good. She's been very cooperative lately. Somehow we must keep them away from the Bad Influences.
- I think this is all I have to say.
- Oh -- I think riding camp is going well for M. Plus, it is incredibly beautiful out there.
- Oh, one more thing. For my book group I'm supposed to read some stupid book by Isabelle Allende. Do you think I really have to? Ugh.
- That is all.
out of print - new releases
find me! - 2008-02-12
where I've gone - 2008-02-07
Where I've gone - 2008-02-05
where I've gone - 2008-02-01
New - 2008-02-01