2005-09-06 - 10:35 a.m.
- Maddy's first day of school. First day of 8th grade! Unbelievable.
- 10th grade seems to be going well for Nora, 3 days in.
- Basement cleanout -- hideous job, but progress made.
- Two barbeques, both fun. N and M came to the first, where they in fact had fun. Refused to come to the second, and stayed home with Nora's friend S. playing poker and finishing up homework.
- Sounds like our renovation is way too expensive, so we're once again thinking about moving. Moving or scaling down -- there are good things and bad thinkgs about each. Ho hum.
- That is all.