2006-01-03 - 6:15 p.m.
In honor of the new year: (from harriet)
I. Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Buy a sailboat and sail around the bay
2. Hike the Appalachian Trail
3. Move back to New England
4. Live at least a full year in a house by the sea
5. Go to Iceland
6. Knit a sweater that actually fits someone
7. Learn to row a single
II. Seven things I can do:
1. Read really fast
2. Knit a sock
3. Guess what language people are speaking (usually)
4. Make a fruit crumble without a recipe
5. Apparently teach a teenager how to drive a car!
6. Watch movies all day long
7. Eat a lot of chocolate
III. Seven things I can�t do:
2. Tell a joke
3. Lie without blushing
4. Take seriously things I find stupid
5. Pay attention to stories about what people dreamed last night
6. Cook meals involving viscera
7. Let my nails grow
IV. Seven things that attract me to people of the opposite sex:
1. A certain goofiness.
3. Sense of humor
4. Ability to understand what I'm talking about
5. Ability to do household things
6. Ability to cook
V. Seven things I say most:
2. Where are you?
3. Have you done your homework?
4. Are you awake in there?
7. I�m so tired
VI. Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Colin Firth
2. Hugh Grant (kind of -- not really)
3. I think that may be it ...
4. Oh! Viggo Mortenson, (but only as Aragorn)
VII. Seven people I want to take this quiz:
1. Oh -- anyone who wants to.