a list, terrifying in dimension and content
2006-03-03 - 12:43 p.m.
Okay, so I have a mammoth headache, BUT I have managed to take care of many horrifying details, including:
- Meeting with the committee for a school potluck and finally getting that all nailed down. Hooray! Not exactly easy.
- Retrieving mail from library (since we have no front steps and it can't be delivered).
- Contacting the elusive history student teacher to confirm that someone from his class will be at the potluck. (I did this without being seen by easily embarrassed children, for which I get double points.)
- Delivered the e-tree messages to the parent resource office at LUPS -- also not easy, since the parent resource lady keeps somewhat irregular hours. Like hours when I'm usually at work.
- Got books from the library!
- Did not get a parking ticket! (Double points).
- Came to work and arranged another meeting!
Now I have to:
- Call the Spain people about travel details for N.
- Get some travel books and arrange Spain.
- Figure out how to get the car fixed.
- Send out email listing details for parent potluck.
- Perhaps eat something, I think.
I think that may be it.
Okay! Go me!