bitter complaints

2006-10-06 - 9:51 a.m.

Second entry today --

Oh, here's another thing that's going on. We decided not to go east this xmas (because we always do, and we're tired), so okay, people were going to come west. Which they finally decided about a week ago - no need to actually make a decision months ago when it would have actually been possible to find, lik, a house or something.

Anyway, so one family said, "ok" and gave vague dates. So I assembled a list of possibilities (beach, mountains, foothills) and sent it out, asking for dates, preferences, etc.

So I hear nothing back. Or rather, close to nothing. Enough to let me know that they got the message, but couldn't be bothered to actually think about it.

Okay, possibly they haven't really had time to think about it. But still!

So I'm going to go ahead and reserve a house (and hope that E is paying for it) and if it ends up that I've reserved it for the wrong time, etc -- oh well.


I'm thinking beach -- it's closest and easiest. Perhaps I'll confer with N and M --


Or maybe I should just do nothing, but nothing still means we're not going east. Or anyway I'm not.


out of print - new releases

find me! - 2008-02-12
where I've gone - 2008-02-07
Where I've gone - 2008-02-05
where I've gone - 2008-02-01
New - 2008-02-01


design by simplify.