2007-04-19 - 6:33 p.m.
I'm on my way home, but here!
- My job has gotten 3 times bigger, but 40 times more interesting. On the whole, I think it's a good thing.
- I don't know what we're going to do about N -- AP Bio is not looking good, and AP US History might follow it off the cliff. I'm not sure what's wrong.
- Did she never really learn to study?
- Is she somehow disconnected from her classes ... i.e., does she not feel like she ought to be one of the kids who work really hard? I might be able to understand that, in a way, if those kids are at all like the parents that I see at certain meetings I attend. I wouldn't want to be like them, either. I don't know -- in a certain fundamental way she's not really like me.
- Does she have a learning disability? I've signed her up to be tested this summer. It does not seem impossible to me, and better to know one way or another.
- Is it just that 3 AP classes and 1 honors class are just a few too many?
- Is seems that it could be any of these, or perhaps any combination.
- Hopefully, we will figure something out.
- Actually, I think that's everything. And now I'm going home to see if there's any hope for any of it.
- Dinner would be good. But what will it be?
out of print - new releases
find me! - 2008-02-12
where I've gone - 2008-02-07
Where I've gone - 2008-02-05
where I've gone - 2008-02-01
New - 2008-02-01