things you never knew you never knew
2006-01-20 - 9:58 a.m.
- Never store chris at room temperature!
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than chris.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, chris and compline.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at chris!
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by chris fighting underground!
- The National Heart Foundation recommends eating chris at least three times a week.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as chris.
- Chris has 118 ridges around the edge.
- Chris can taste with her feet.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of chris.
Also, my nose hurts.
out of print - new releases
find me! - 2008-02-12
where I've gone - 2008-02-07
Where I've gone - 2008-02-05
where I've gone - 2008-02-01
New - 2008-02-01