list of doom
2006-09-06 - 11:44 a.m.
Here are more annoying things:
- N has so much homework I think she's going to die. This cannot possibly be how a child is supposed to live. It's going to drive me crazy, for one thing.
- We have an appointment with a college counselor this afternoon. This also seems like a tremendous nuisance. Hopefully this woman will say -- don't worry! Otherwise, I will kill her. Poor N. It almost makes you wonder if college is worth it -- except from what I remember of it, it was. Subsidized living! It was fun -- But then hard, too, I suppose.
- Oh dear.
- Also, I have several contractor related phonecalls to make, and I don't feel like it.
- M liked school again yesterday. (This is not a horrible thing. On the contrary.)
- Also -- good thing -- garden catalogs! Apparently deer don't like daffodils.
- But, bad thing, K will have a fit if I spend money on daffodils.
- There you have it.